Aircraft Management the Right Way
N-Jet is an ARGUS Rated and ISBAO Phase III registered world class aviation management company providing aircraft management and flight department services to aircraft owners and operators for over 35 years. As an N-Jet managed aircraft owner-operator, choose the N-Jet services that work best for you. Use N-Jet as your full service flight department or tailor N-Jet’s services to supplement your existing flight department needs.
- Fuel: A network of major fuel contracts, in house fueling facilities, and the buying power of of a large fleet.
- Insurance: Fleet insurance savings with coverage limits to $500M.
- Storage: Leased storage facilities at Chicago Executive (KPWK) with discounted pricing for managed aircraft owners.
- Revenue: Optional enrollment into our charter operations offers several cost savings opportunities including sales tax exemptions, use tax exemptions, and tax deferments on amortization. Revenue from charter operations also reduces operating costs.
- Maintenance: Discounted shop rates and parts markups for managed aircraft.
- Training: Group rates on simulator training at most major training centers.
- Backup Aircraft: When your aircraft is out of service or in use, other aircraft in our fleet are available at preferred rates.
- Selecting an Aircraft: Professional knowledge to identify the mission requirements and the aircraft for the mission early on in the acquisition process.
- Acquiring an Aircraft: Worldwide network of aircraft brokerage and manufacturer contacts.
- Budgeting & Planning: Proprietary planning tools based on years of experience and operating data.
- Technical Support: In house maintenance facilities, repair station, and staff Aerospace Engineer.
- Tax Considerations: Relationships with leading aviation tax professionals with years of experience and knowledge for all circumstances.
- Scheduling & Dispatch: 24/7 access to N-Jet’s flight operations center for all your scheduling, dispatch, and flight following needs.
- Compliance: A strong relationship with the FAA, extensive knowledge of rules and regulations, and proprietary software assures airworthiness, crew, and operational regulatory compliance for all phases of flight operations.
- Training: State of the art simulator training programs at the major training centers.
- Maintenance Support: Full time Director of Maintenance and repair facilities. Relationships with major MRO organizations and suppliers.
- Crew Support: Cadre of highly skilled, trained and qualified pilots available on demand.
- Worldwide Authority: Authority to operate in all countries of the world (excluding Cuba and Somalia) and over all the high seas of the world.
- Safety Management: IS-BAO Stage III safety management system (SMS) which was one of the first in the world and is second to none. Proprietary software uses advanced statistical methods to track, identify, and report potential safety risks.
- Safety Auditing: ARG/US and Wyvern rated operations. ARG/US is the leader in aviation auditing worldwide. Platinum is the highest rating issued by ARG/US. To achieve an ARG/US Platinum rating, N-Jet undergoes periodic in depth safety audits as well as reviews of all aspects of the N-Jet operations and management processes and procedures.
- Call Signs & Blocked Tail Numbers: All tail numbers are blocked and aircraft operate under unique call signs that thwart tracking of the aircraft.
- Security Program: TSA approved Twelve Five Standard Security Program (TFSSP). N-Jet monitors security threat levels worldwide. All crew members are trained to identify and handle threats either to the aircraft and the passengers.
- Privacy: Crew members and staff sign sworn statements to maintain strict confidentiality regarding aircraft, owner, operator and passenger information including but not limited to conversations, travel plans, and activities.