Hangar fees, maintenance and repair bills, landing fees, refueling and other expenses can be costly, and that diminishes the business advantage of owning a private jet. Jet management is also time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be when managing your aircraft with N-Jet.
N-Jet is an ARGUS Rated and IS-BAO Phase III registered, world class aviation management company providing aircraft management and flight department services to aircraft owners and operators for over 35 years. N-Jet will supplement your existing flight department quality services that are second to none.
N-Jet Management Services
With N-Jet’s extensive, comprehensive services you can enjoy the best, most reliable maintenance and management and enjoy savings across the board. We monitor and track your aircraft’s exact maintenance requirements and consult with you on the best options for performing required maintenance and inspections.
Save Maintenance Costs:
- Fuel – A network of major fuel contracts and in-house fueling facilities.
- Insurance – Fleet insurance savings with coverage limits up to $500 million.
- Storage – Leased storage facilities with Chicago Executive (KPWK) provide discounted pricing for managed aircraft owners.
- Revenue – Optional enrollment into N-Jet charter operations offer several cost savings opportunities including sales tax exemptions, use tax exemptions and tax deferments on amortization. Revenue from charter operations also reduce operating costs.
- Maintenance – Discounted shop rates and parts markups for managed aircraft.
- Training – Group rates on simulator training at most major training centers.
- Backup Aircraft – Utilize our backup aircraft fleet when your aircraft is out of service, undergoing maintenance or in use.
Planning and Consultation:
- Selecting an Aircraft – Professional staff with the knowledge to identify all requirements and the aircraft for the mission early in the acquisition process.
- Acquiring Aircraft – Worldwide network of aircraft brokerage and manufacturer contacts available.
- Budgeting and Planning – Proprietary planning tools based on years’ experience and operating data to reduce operations and maintenance costs.
- Technical Support – In-house maintenance facilities, repair stations and readily available Aerospace Engineer staff.
- Tax Considerations – Relationships with leading aviation tax professionals with years of experience, tenure and knowledge for all situations.
- Scheduling and Dispatch – 24/7 access to N-Jet’s flight operations center for all your scheduling, dispatch and flight tracking needs.
- Compliance – Our strong relationship with the FAA ensures extensive knowledge of all rules and regulations and proprietary software assures airworthiness and crew and operational regulatory compliance for all flight operations phases.
- Training – State-of-the-art simulator training programs available at all major training centers.
- Maintenance Support – Full-time director of maintenance on-site plus use of repair facilities.
- MRO – Strong relationships with major MRO organizations and suppliers.
- Crew Support – N-Jet’s team of highly-skilled, trained and qualified pilots available on demand.
- Worldwide Authority – Authority to operate worldwide (excluding Cuba and Somalia), seas and oceans included.
Safety, Security and Privacy Guaranteed With:
- Safety Management – IS-BAO Stage III safety management system (SMS). Proprietary software uses advanced statistical methods to track, identify and report potential safety risks.
- Safety Auditing – ARG/US Platinum and Wyvern rated operations. Platinum is the highest rating issued by ARG/US. To achieve an ARG/US Platinum rating, N-Jet routinely performs in-depth safety audits as well as reviews on all aspects of N-Jet operations, management processes and procedures.
- Call Signs and Blocked Tail Numbers – All tail numbers are blocked and aircraft operate under unique call signs with air traffic control to thwart unwarranted tracking of the aircraft.
- Security Program – TSA approved Twelve Five Standard Security Program (TFSSP). N-Jet monitors security threat levels worldwide. All crew members are trained to identify and handle threats directed toward the aircraft and passengers.
- Privacy – Crew members and staff sign sworn statements and affidavits to maintain strict confidentiality regarding aircraft, the aircraft’s owner, operator and passenger information including, but not limited to conversations, travel plans and activities.
Inspiring Confidence With N-Jet
N-Jet managed aircraft are trusted and authorized to operate in special airspaces worldwide. N-Jet managed aircraft are handled with ARG/US Platinum rated services and our Safety Management System is approved and registered with the International Business Aircraft Association at the highest IS-BAO Stage III level.
All N-Jet managed craft must pass triple-safety evaluation tests to ensure correct maintenance and security measures are met exactly according to our SMS process before an aircraft resumes or enters operations.
With N-Jet’s thorough processes and top-tier management experience you can be confident in knowing that your craft is receiving industry leading care and operating with industry professionals.
Join the N-Jet team today.