N-Jet is looking for an intern who is looking to gain experience working in an Air Charter Operation and Management. The student filling this position will be exposed to many facets of a modern and growing charter operator including – but not limited to – aircraft management, hangar upkeep, flight scheduling and regulations.
- Assist with managing aircraft
- Assessment of competitor pricing and offerings
- Assist with maintenance documentation
- Assist with financial transactions
- Assist with aircraft parts inventory
- Assist in scheduling transportation and lodging for flight crews
- Lean how N-Jet operations meet FAA requirements
The successful candidate must have knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and strong computer skills. They should also possess strong analytic and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently and in teams. Candidates need to be authorized to work in the United States and will be working from our offices in Wheeling, IL.
- Applicants should have a major in aviation, aerospace, or a related field.
- GPA of 3.0
- Letter of recommendation from at least one professor
To apply, applicants should submit a brief statement on how they meet the requirements and what they hope to learn at N-Jet along with the letter of recommendation. Please send submissions in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions will be accepted through December 15, 2016.