N-Jet’s Fleet N-Jet is Chicagoland’s premier private jet charter service, and we are proud of our aircraft. Our fleet comprises the finest private charter jets in every size and performance range. Each aircraft is lavishly furnished and precisely maintained, exceeding your needs and expectations every time. N-Jet can secure the optimal aircraft for any flight, from a short hop to a global trip.
Let’s review N-Jet’s exclusive jet fleet:
- Falcon 900B — This second generation of the dependable Falcon line has more thrust and greater range than its predecessor. N-Jet’s Falcon 900B is configured for up to 16 passengers, with a flight range of up to 4,700 miles depending on passenger and luggage loads. It has WiFi for passenger convenience, and an interior cabin height of 6’3,” which allows most passengers to stand . Other amenities include iPad or tablet environmental and audio controls, a galley, full restroom, satellite phone and radio, and passenger-accessible luggage area.
- Falcon 900EX Easy (2 Aircraft) — We offer a choice of 900EX Easy aircraft with 12 or 14 passenger configurations. With a range of up to 5,500 miles, the 900EX is efficient and allows for long-range flights. Along with many luxurious appointments, the 900EX line has a long list of passenger amenities including satellite radio and communications, a galley with convection oven and microwave, a passenger-controlled environment, external cameras, a DVD/CD player, HD flat -screen monitors, two lavatories, and a luggage area that is accessible from the passenger compartment.
- Cessna CJ3 — The CJ3 is an excellent choice for an intermediate length flight, with a range of up to 1,900 miles and seating for six to eight people. Passenger convenience features include WiFi, an enclosed toilet, Airshow flight information, air conditioning, and 115 -volt power outlets.
- Citation Excel (2 Aircraft) — N-Jet offers two Excel options, one of which includes WiFi. Our Excels are configured for up to nine passengers, with a maximum range of 2 ,100 miles. Spacious club seating allows passengers to interact and enjoy features, such as Airshow flight information, DVD players, 115- volt outlets, HD flat-screen monitors, passenger environmental controls, a lavatory, and stereo system with subwoofers.
- Citation Bravo — The Bravo holds up to nine passengers, with a maximum range of 1,900 miles. An excellent aircraft to reach smaller airports, the Bravo is well suited for short to intermediate ranges. Passenger amenities include air conditioning and an emergency-use toilet.
- Citation Encore (2 Aircraft) — The Encore can carry up to eight passengers, with a maximum range just over 2,000 miles. Our Encore aircraft are well equipped for passenger comfort, with features including tablet passenger controls for the environment and entertainment, satellite audio and communications, HD flat-screen monitors, a premium stereo system, Airshow flight information, and an emergency-use toilet.
- Citation V — Our Citation V is an excellent short-haul aircraft for up to seven passengers, with a maximum range of 1,500 miles. It permits easy access to small airports nearer to your clients or favorite vacation spot.
- Astra G/100 (2 Aircraft) — The Astra G/100 evolved from the earlier Westwind business jet. N-Jet’s G/100 carries eight passengers in comfort and has a maximum range of 3 ,000 miles. An interior cabin height of 5’7” allows passengers to move around with ease. Amenities consist of a passenger flight display with HD monitor, satellite phone, and aft lavatory.
- Astra SPX — N-Jet’s Astra SPX can comfortably seat up to eight passengers and has a maximum range of 3,300 miles. With a top speed of 545 mph, it is a fast business-class aircraft. Passengers can enjoy amenities such as a multi-disc CD player, DVD player, color monitor, aft lavatory, microwave, and 1 15- volt outlets.
When you charter with N -Jet, you will receive exclusive and confidential service using a fleet of spotless and meticulously maintained aircraft. For short trips or long haul, we can meet your personal or business aviation needs at N-Jet. To receive more information on our aircraft charter services, visit n-jet.com or call 888-FLY-NJET.