N-Jet is seeking a highly-skilled Aircraft Maintenance Technician to maintain corporate jet aircraft for a FAA 145 repair station.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and repair on airframe and engines in accordance with FAA and manufacturer guidelines
- Perform minor to heavy inspections and repairs to airframe
- Perform minor inspection and repairs to engines
- Perform post flight inspections on returning aircraft
- Tow and fuel aircraft when required
- Weekend rotation required
- FAA A&P certificate required
- Minimum 5 years airframe experience on corporate aircraft required
- Proficient at reading wire diagrams and all types of schematics
- Proficient working with manufacturer manuals
- Self-motivated, works well in a team setting as well as alone
- Experience on Falcon 900B, Falcon 900EX, Citation 560, Citation 560 XL, Astra 1125 and Challenger 600’s a plus.
- Experience on TFE731, P&W 545,535,530 and JT15D engines a plus.
- Avionics experience a plus
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.